Marketing Plan Ideas for your Music (Presented Through Tweets)
Imagine this, your album is finished and you are thinking of ways to market your album. You go through your phone contacts and you notice that you do not have any marketing friends. You start to panic a bit and wonder if your album release will be successful.
Unfortunately a lot of artists struggle with the marketing process. I have released material in the past without creating anticipation. I did not rely on a marketing plan. The only thing that I relied on was a gut reaction. You can't freestyle marketing ideas, you need to have a strategy in place. I put this post together to help musicians create anticipation for their albums by utilizing a marketing plan.
A marketing plan promotes structure and organization. Developing a Marketing Plan is nothing more than setting goals and making a to-do list that will get you there (Ivana Taylor, 2008).
Below you will find some valuable resources that will help you progress towards developing your marketing plan.
Resources That Will Enhance Your Marketing Plan
- Marketing Plan Tactics For Independent Musicians – Part 1 of 3: New Album Preparations
- Marketing Plan Tactics For Independent Musicians - Part 2 of 3: Album Launch
- Marketing Plan Tactics For Independent Musicians – Part 3 of 3: Content Is King
- Top 5 Marketing Tips for Musicians
- Avoid these Mistakes! 15 Critical Marketing Mistakes That All Musicians Need To Avoid
Image provided by Danny Stanford