Stepping Into Social Media (Buy Now)
It is widely known that social media is one of the most powerful tools to promote your music nowadays. Artists that produce quality music but do not know how to reach the right people will most likely never be successful. Since there are more and more platforms and social media has been scaling up immensely, it’s hard to keep a clear focus.
Stepping into social media, it’s not easy to find your way and find the most effective way to promote your music. You have to choose platforms that are interesting, set goals and identify your target audience. But what are the best techniques to reach these people?
With these questions and subjects in mind, our friends at Chillhop.com wrote a to-the-point eBook based on experience promoting music, in order to help people perform better in social media. It covers subjects such as:
- Preparation and positioning based on marketing principles: a clear definition of your goals, target audience and competition.
- Approach in each development stage.
- Tips, tricks and methods for 5 different platforms (YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit & Facebook).
- Why you don’t need to pay for advertisement.
- Facts & numbers that will help you on your way.
Buy the Book below:
Check it out, and if you find any of the information found inside the guide useful, show your support by taking a minute to write a customer review on the book page.
* This book is designed for Kindle. If you don’t have a kindle, you can conveniently read it on your computer by doing a quick install of the official Amazon Kindle Reader, which can be found HERE